ABUS HD-TVI 4 Ch DVR (NO HDD) (1x 4TB MAX)
Real time control in full 1080p HD
The 4-channel analogue HD video recorder allows the recording and management of up to 4 analogue HD cameras in full HD (1080p) or 4 analogue cameras in real time. The hybrid function allows combined operation of both the latest analogue HD cameras with HD-TVI technology and conventional analogue cameras. This guarantees cost-effectiveness and return on investment, for example when converting and upgrading existing CCTV systems. The recorder supports a SATA hard disk drive with up to 4 TB for data storage.
Increased transmission range
A great advantage of HD-TVI technology is the line lengths across large distances that can be achieved without a reduction in quality. An HD-TVI signal (720p HD or 1080p full HD) can be transmitted in real time, for example, via a conventional RG59 cable (up to 300 metres) or RG6 cable (up to 500 metres). The range extends across both conventional analogue and HD-SDI devices. Both video and control signals such as PTZ and OSD controls are transmitted via a BNC cable.
Three analysis functions support video recordings with quick evaluation.
Smart playback: an area can be selected that only displays recordings in which movement occurs.
Trip wire: a line can be drawn that only displays recordings in which the line was crossed.
Intrusion detection: an area can be drawn that only displays recordings occurring within this area.
Mobile access via app from anywhere in the world
The network connection of the recorder provides global access to the video image data, which can be called up at any time from any place using the free iDVR mobile app.
- Real-time recording and live display of all channels in full HD resolution (1080p).
- Recorder compatible with analogue HD and analogue cameras.
- Max. transmission length via RG59/RG6 BNC cable from recorder to camera: 300/500 metres.
- PTZ and OSD control as well as video transmission via BNC cable.
- Smart search for easy evaluation of recordings on the recorder.
- Additional memory possible via network.
- Installation wizard for easy initial start-up.
- Supports one SATA hard disk drive up to 4 TB (Hard drive not included).
- Network connection for worldwide access.
- Mobile access via the iDVR Plus / iDVR Plus HD app.