ABUS HD-TVI 720p O/DOOR TUBE IR 2.8-12MM LENS
High resolution HD-TVI technology with a 500 m transmission range.
This high-resolution outdoor HD-TVI tube camera is the right choice for any application and features HD-TVI technology in HD resolution that is quick to install. With protection class IP66, a 2.8–12 mm Vario lens, 1/3" CMOS image sensor and 42 integrated infrared LEDs, it can be used in all environments, even poorly lit locations and even in complete darkness, both indoors and in sheltered outdoor areas.
Suitable for unsheltered outdoor areas
The sturdy construction (IP66) guarantees that the camera is flawless even in adverse weather conditions, making it perfectly suitable for outdoor areas – without the need for extra weather-protection housing. The cables are completely internal (in the mount) and are thus optimally protected against weather conditions and tampering. Focus, zoom and IR light (intensity/angle) can be set externally, enabling quick installation.
Automatic backlight compensation
The integrated DWDR function compensates differences in contrast and brightness and is therefore suitable for backlight. The 3D DNR function provides noise-free images with optimal dodging.
- HD 720p resolution: 1280 x 720 @ 25 fps.
- Transmission using conventional CCTV infrastructure (coaxial cable up to 500 metres).
- Vario lens, 2.8–12 mm.
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor.
- With 42 IR LEDs for night vision, up to approx. 40 m range.
- 3D DNR function for noise-free images.
- DWDR function to compensate for image contrasts.
- Weatherproof camera housing and mount with internal cable routing (IP66).