ABUS HD-TVI 1080p O/DOOR TUBE IR 2.8-12MM LENS
Full HD up to a maximum range of 500 metres
This high-resolution outdoor analogue HD tube camera transmits video image data in 1080p full HD resolution via a coaxial cable up to 500 metres long. It features HD-TVI technology in HD resolution that is quick to install and is the right choice for any application: with a 2.8–12 mm Vario lens, 1/3" CMOS image sensor and an integrated infrared Power LED, it provides high image quality in all environments, even poorly lit locations and even in complete darkness, both indoors and in sheltered outdoor areas.
Tamper protected for outdoor use
The sturdy construction (IP66) guarantees that the camera can be used in adverse weather conditions with no problems, making it perfectly suitable for outdoor areas, even without extra weatherproof housing. The cables are completely internal (in the mount) and are thus optimally protected against weather conditions and tampering. Focus, zoom and IR light (intensity/angle) can be set externally, enabling quick installation.
Noise-free images and optimal brightness compensation
The integrated True WDR function compensates differences in contrast and brightness and is therefore suitable for backlight. The 3D DNR function provides noise-free images with optimal dodging.
- Full HD 1080p resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps.
- Transmission using conventional CCTV infrastructure (coaxial cable up to 500 metres).
- Vario lens, 2.8–12 mm.
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor.
- With 1 IR Power LED for night vision, up to approx. 50 m range.
- 3D DNR function for noise-free images.
- True WDR function to compensate for image contrasts (120 dB).
- Weatherproof camera housing and mount with internal cable routing (IP66).