ADA AD100 SMART DONGLE ADC240 includes POWER ADAPTER
The ADC240 Smart Dongle replaces all other dongles in the AD100Pro / MVP Pro device kit, except Dongle B. The Smart card and calculator functions are integrated within the Smart Dongle negating the need for a separate smart card and calculator.
It includes expansion ports for future fitments of an external aerial (ADC242) for programming transponders and for future EEPROM reading capabilities.
Hyundai / Kia and Nissan PIN Code software currently offered through Dongles ADC190 & ADC198 can be integrated into the Smart Dongle as an add-on.
- Can be ‘paired’ with only one AD100Pro / MVP Pro.
- Powered by the AD100Pro / MVP Pro.
- On board memory.
- Automatically configurable to the vehicle.
- Easily activated and updated via the Advanced Diagnostics Loader Program.
- Hardware Expansion Ports - Smart EEPROM Reader & Smart Aerial (ADC242).
- USB Port for future applications.
- Weight - 175 Grams.
- Size - 98 (W) x 84 (H) x 34 mm (D).
- Kit includes ADC240 Smart Dongle & ADC241 Power Adaptor.