SILCA KEY MACHINE UNOCODE 299
The Silca Unocode 299 is an electronically controlled computerised code cutting machine for household and automotive keys.
The machine is ideal for use by all locksmiths, large or small, and is considered the "industry standard" for code cutting machines in Australia.
High quality construction, precision, ease of use and full functionality are hallmarks of the Unocode machines. The Unocode 299 has been designed to allow the locksmith to cut keys to code accurately and quickly.
The machine features a huge on-board "space & depth" database and via the integrated LCD screen & keypad the locksmith enters the type of key to be cut, the cuts required, and how many keys are needed. The machine tells the locksmith where in the jaws to insert the blank, and when the shield is lowered cuts the key automatically.
The Unocode also features a unique cutter, it has one angled and one flat side which allows the machine to automatically make the correct angled cut on virtually any key without needing to change the cutter. The machine interpolates the cutting cycle automatically to achieve the correct angle.
The machine also features a PC interface via a serial port which allows large numbers or blocks of cutting data to be transmitted to the machine from software including Silca's own dedicated Unocode program, Instacode or ProMaster.
Being a Silca machine, quality and precision are second to none.
- Electronic key cutting machine.
- Use standalone or with a PC.
- Integrated LCD screen & keypad.
- Numerous safety devices to protect the operator.
- Automatic space and depth calibration.
- Maximum carriage precision and smooth movement.
- "x' and "y" axis.
- Machine size 50cm x 50cm x 42cm (with shield down).
- Machine size 50cm x 50cm x 65cm (with shield raised).
- Optional adaptors and cutters are available.
- Interlocking shield ensures safety.
- Carbide cutting tool.
When you're serious about code cutting, there is only one choice: Unocode.
What is the best cutter to use for my Silca Machine?
LSC sells a range of cutters to suit most price ranges from the Original Silca Cutters to the Actuance branded Cutters. It is always advised to use a Carbide cutter though as it will last much longer and cut a better key that a standard high speed steel cutter
Silca Wintransfers (Firmware)
Keep your Silca key machine up to date.
Contact your account manager for all updates.
PC System requirements (for SKP)
To use the Silca Key Programs (SKP), your computer must have a correctly installed Windows operating system and must have the following system requirements:
- Processor 1 GHz
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2 (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit) operating systems
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB free space on hard disk
- DVD reader
- SVGA monitor or over - Resolution 1024x768 - 65536 colours or over
- 1 USB port for hardware protection
- One or more serial/USB ports for connecting the key-cutting machines