SILCA KEY MACHINE IDEA
A new generation electronic machine for cutting bit, double bit and safe keys to code or duplicate.
Ideal for medium or large volume locksmiths or safe technicians who need to cut these kinds of keys with absolute precision.
Based on famous electronic machine platform, the Idea brings the accuracy, efficiency and ease of cutting mortice, bit, double bit and safe keys to a lower price point than ever before.
The Idea features an on-board keypad & LCD, and the on-board electronics can control every aspect of the machine, allowing you to use it stand-alone, or in conjunction with Idea program.
The Idea has a new, compact yet rugged design, and includes the latest safety mechanisms such as integrated shield and emergency cut out switches.
The machine is primarily used for cutting keys to code, but offers these cutting methods:
- Cutting to code by direct code entry or direct bitting entry.
- Cutting to code by data transferred from a PC.
- Cutting by duplicate without adjustment or with decoding, and re-cutting to code.
The machine is self-calibrating, highly versatile and easy to use.
This machine can cut (amongst others), keys to the following types of locks:
- Chubb, Ross, Jackson's, Union, Yale and Legge.
- Electronic high security key machine.
- Duplicate or cut keys to code.
- Cuts mortice, bit, double bit and safe keys to code or sample.
- Movement on three axis.
- Backlit LCD screen and keypad.
- Two speed single phase motor.
- Axis and jaw automatic calibration.
- Clamp male or female keys with ease.
- Interchangeable clamps allow options to be easily installed.
- Machine size 45cm x 40cm X 52cm.
- Optional jaws, adaptors and accessories are available.
- Software upgradeable.
- Carbide cutting tools.
The main benefits of the Idea are its ease of use, precision and safety in a compact and price-effective package.
For locksmiths who want to cut safe keys, accuracy is paramount - why risk your reputation with anything less?
Silca Wintransfers (Firmware)
Keep your Silca key machine up to date.
Contact your account manager for all updates.
PC System requirements (for SKP)
To use the Silca Key Programs (SKP), your computer must have a correctly installed Windows operating system and must have the following system requirements:
- Processor 1 GHz
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2 (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit) operating systems
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB free space on hard disk
- DVD reader
- SVGA monitor or over - Resolution 1024x768 - 65536 colours or over
- 1 USB port for hardware protection
- One or more serial/USB ports for connecting the key-cutting machines