SILCA KEY MACHINE UNOCODE 199
Designed as an economical entry point to the electronic key machine market, the Silca Unocode 199 features an optical reader for fully electronic duplication. The machine is also available with an optional electromechanical feeder, making future expansion possible.
As the name suggests the UC199 sits below the UC299 and UC399 in the Unocode family, offering an excellent balance of features and benefits for this new lower price point. The UC199 is an ideal starting position for smaller locksmiths, automotive locksmiths needing the optical reader, and for front of shop operations where a code cutting (with PC) and duplicating function in the one machine are desired.
UC199 promotional Video
- Stand alone duplicating, duplicating with adjustments.
- High precision duplicating with the Optical reader - does not wear the original key like competitors machines.
- Used with a PC (InstaCode, ProMaster7, Silca SKP) for cutting household & automotive keys to code.
- HSS cutter as standard, optional carbide cutters available.
- Optional feeder for use with software, or for stand alone duplicating, holds up to 40 keys (depending on thickness).
- Large, robust chassis with Silca heavy duty industrialised production & quality.
- Fast key cutting cycle, typically 20sec for 5 pin standard brass key.
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz.
- Maximum absorbed power: 2 Amp. 250 Watt.
- Cutter motor: One phase, optimised single speed.
- Cutter: Carbide cutter.
- Standard clamp: universal 4 sided clamp for single and double sided flat keys and cruciform keys.
- Width: 396 mm (with optional box for keys: 458 mm).
- Depth: 543 mm.
- Height: 386 mm (with safety shield up: 590 mm).
- 43 Kg (with standard clamp).
- 50 Kg (with optional feeder unit).
Silca Wintransfers (Firmware)
Keep your Silca key machine up to date.
Contact your account manager for all updates.
PC System requirements (for SKP)
To use the Silca Key Programs (SKP), your computer must have a correctly installed Windows operating system and must have the following system requirements:
- Processor 1 GHz
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2 (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit) operating systems
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB free space on hard disk
- DVD reader
- SVGA monitor or over - Resolution 1024x768 - 65536 colours or over
- 1 USB port for hardware protection
- One or more serial/USB ports for connecting the key-cutting machines