SILCA KEY MACHINE UNOCODE PRO
Unocode Pro is the top electronic key cutting machine for decoding and cutting either by code or from original flat cylinder, vehicle keys and cruciform keys.
Designed for experienced locksmiths and professional key cutters, Unocode Pro wraps together outstanding performance, ease of use and high-quality components.
The machine can work both in stand-alone mode or with a PC connection that enables you to access the largest key database available on the market via user-friendly software.
Enter the Evolution of Silca Electronic Key Machines with Unocode Pro.
- Faster cutting cycle with more torque.
- User adjustable cutting speed +/- 30%.
- Long-lasting cutter with AICrN (aluminium chromium nitride) coating keeps the cutter temperature lower.
- New cutter sharpening means swarf is left only in a small area and collected in the incorporated pull-out tray.
- Reinforced structure of the machine reduces vibrations, making Unocode Pro stable and quiet.
- 4 sided nickel plated long life clamps with patented quick release system.
- Optimised clamps are rustproof and less prone to wear.
- Large (144 mm) LCD screen with colour graphic display.
- Well illuminated working area by LED lights.
- Improvements to software to make faster selections.
- Software management of machine & cutters maintence.
- Cut key counter.
- All exposed screws are made of stainless steel for better resistance and a longer life.
- Utensil tray with non-slip mat to keep all your tools and accessories within easy reach.
- 1 x USB port and 1 x RS232 port for external connectivity.
What is the best cutter to use for my Silca Machine?
LSC sells a range of cutters to suit most price ranges from the Original Silca Cutters to the Actuance branded Cutters. It is always advised to use a Carbide cutter though as it will last much longer and cut a better key that a standard high speed steel cutter
PC System requirements (for SKP)
To use the Silca Key Programs (SKP), your computer must have a correctly installed Windows operating system and must have the following system requirements:
- Processor 1 GHz
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2 (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit) operating systems
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB free space on hard disk
- DVD reader
- SVGA monitor or over - Resolution 1024x768 - 65536 colours or over
- 1 USB port for hardware protection
- One or more serial/USB ports for connecting the key-cutting machines