ABUS P/LOCK 74/40 RED DP
The ABUS 74/40 is a lightweight aluminium padlock with a vinyl encased body and shackle that provides protection against electric shock.
Featuring Nano-Protect™ shackle for superior corrosion resistance and special keyway (WB25L).
The 74/40 padlocks are keyable, but not re-keyable, due to the drive-in pins.
|a||Body width||40 mm|
|b||Horizontal Shackle Clearance||19 mm|
|c||Vertical Shackle Clearance||38 mm|
|d||Shackle diameter||6.75 mm|
- Special keyway (WB25L) - 6 pin.
- Supplied keyed to differ (KD).
- Key retaining - the key can not be removed unless the shackle is closed.
- Solid aluminium core.
- Nano-Protect™ shackle for superior corrosion resistance.
- Body and shackle insulated against electric shock.
- Automatic locking - shackle can be snap shut.
- Supplied display packed.