Second level fundamentals training of Access Control security products
|Fee*||Duration||Date/s & Location/s|
|$395 +GST||1 Day||
Location and date TBA - Register interest
Access Control Fundamentals Lvl 2
You must read and agree to our terms and conditions / cancellation and refund policies to be eligible to apply for a place in a LSC TechEd program.
The security industry is a fast growing industry and we find ourselves having to broaden our knowledge and experiences everyday just to be competitive and to increase our opportunities. Whilst the interest is always there to learn new fields the time and opportunity is not always available to us which is why LSC has introduced our TechEd training for people in the Locksmith industry to expand their knowledge in the electronic security field.
This course has been designed for people wishing to expand their capabilities and opportunity’s within the security industry. Topics covered will be, how to design, quote, install, commission and maintain access control systems. The skills learnt will assist you and your company with installing and maintaining electronic access systems. This course has been designed to expand your knowledge of electronic access systems and increase confidence within the industry.
- Learn about various security components and devices
- Learn how to connect devices to an access control system
- Learn how to design and quote a security system
- Learn wiring and how to program/commission an electronic access system
- Learn how to properly maintain a system
- Learning is done using ICT Protege WX Controllers, an industry known product including components.
- Learn basic IP local networks ( Computers will be supplied)
The one day course is presented by a certified trainer with 30 years industry experience.