Adding CarLAB to your Android Home Screen
- Step 1. Navigate to the LSC website and log in using the chrome browser.
- Make sure to tick the Remember me option
- Step 2. Once logged in navigate to the drop down menu in the top right corner
- Step 3. Select the arrow next to TechEd from the drop-down menu.
- You can also select CarLAB from the arrow next to the TechEd button to navigate straight to CarLAB and other TechEd resources.
- Step 4. Next hit the browser drop-down in top right hand corner
- Step 5. Now hit the Add to Home screen option
- Step 6. Here you can change the name of the link if needed
- Step 7. The link has been created for easy access to the site
- You can use this function to add quick links to the CarLAB pages you use the most.
AutoFill your credentials for quick access
NOTE: It is still highly recommended that mobile devices have an access pass code activated to ensure security of your Tech Ed login and other website credentials.
- Step 1. Navigate to the browser drop-down after logging into the LSC / CarLAB site.
- Step 2. Select Settings from the menu.
- Step 3. Click the Save Passwords option.
- Step 4. Make sure the Save Passwords option is set to ON and Auto Sign-in option is ticked.