How to Connect and update Smart Pro via Wifi
There are updates all the time - so please update your device regularly. We recommend connecting the Smart Pro to your WiFi, this way the device will inform you when there are available updates.
Below is a simple guide on how to connect and update your Smart Pro via a WiFi connection.
- Select the SETTINGS button front he home screen
- Select WiFi button
- Available WiFi connections will be displayed
- Select the appropriate available network you wish to connect with
- Enter network password
- If the network and password is accepted, a blue tick icon will appear next to the selected connection
- Select the UPDATES button from the home screen
- Observe the SERVER STATUS
- Updating cannot proceed until server connection is established
- The status icons are explained below
- The Smart Pro is connected to a local Wifi connection
- The Smart Pro is connected to a local Wifi connection and has Internet access
- The Smart Pro is connected to a local Wifi connection, has Internet access and can see the Advanced Diagnostics server
- "Connected" will show and update buttons will appear at the bottom of the screen
- There is no need to update all software, any available software modules the require updating will automatically be selected.
- Press the refresh button if needed
- Select Update
- Updates will be downloaded and installed
- Once finished the device will restart to complete the update procedure