BORG DIGITAL LOCK 5001 SC LEVER/LEVER with 8MM DRIVE
The BL5000 series are designed for light to medium duty applications. Its full size lever handles with rubber insert for soft grip combined with its large 10 digit keypad enables the 5000 to control access in a wide variety of applications.
Other key features clutched handle which protects against forced entry and lock damage, optional free passage function, an 8 mm square drive so it can operate a wide range of leading brands of lock.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Fully mechanical digital lock.
- 60 mm heavy duty tubular latch.
- 12 mm bolt projection.
- Full size lever handles with soft grip rubber insert.
- Clutching lever protection.
- Optional passage function (if required).
- Large indented buttons for ease of use.
- Fully reversible.
- Easy code change procedure.
- Suits doors from 35-54 mm thick.
- More than 8000 codes to choose from.
- Designed for light to medium usage areas
Not suitable for use in high traffic commercial areas.
- Suitable for internal use.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in satin chrome.
How do I activate passage mode on a BL5000 series lock
The "F" button activates the code free (passage mode) entry feature, so if you require continuous free passage you will need to proceed as follows:
If this function is required, it can be easily be installed by unscrewing the 4 red screws on the back of the keypad to expose the tumblers.
Depress the "C" button and keep it depressed, and using the tweezers provided to insert the disk/tumbler. Now replace the metal cover and 4 red screws.
- 1. Enter your access code, but before depressing the lever press the "F" button.
- 2. You will now be able to rotate the handle freely without entering the code.
- 3. To cancel the free entry feature, press the "F" button followed by the "C" button and this will reset the unit.
The "F" disk/tumber is supplied in the box with the lock.