ABUS HD-TVI 1080p O/DOOR TUBE IR 2.8mm FIXED LENS
The outdoor camera provides high-resolution images in HD 1080p and is easily connected to a recorder or monitor using a conventional analogue combined video cable (image and power).
Reliable data transmission at high resolution
Analogue HD cameras offer the best of both worlds, providing secure, problem-free transmission – knowledge of IPs not required – via analogue combined video cable, and also HD resolution with 1080p at 25 frames per second, a performance otherwise only attributed to mega-pixel cameras from IP technology. And all of this at attractive value for money.
Weatherproof day/night surveillance
The camera is installed in a robust housing with IP66 protection class and is therefore ideal for outdoor use in all kinds of weather. The integrated High-power IR LED and automatic day/night switching provide reliable surveillance day and night. The integrated noise reduction also ensures that the camera produces sharp images even in low lighting conditions.
Thanks to the supplied combined cable and plug-and-play installation, the camera can be mounted on the ceiling or wall, connected and started up immediately. Even existing BNC cabling can be used to connect the camera.
- Detailed high resolution, with 1920 x 1080 pixels at 25 images per second.
- High-power IR LED for night vision, range up to approx. 20 m.
- Automatic day/night switching.
- Including 1 x 30 m combined video cable (video signal + power supply).
- Features WDR function for back-light compensation – ideal for entrance areas.
- Sturdy weatherproof camera housing (IP66).
- Intelligent IR for clear images without over-illumination.
- Can be mounted on ceilings and walls.
- Plug-and-play installation and connection using a BNC connector, including for existing analogue cables.
- Noise reduction (DNR) for clear images even at low light levels.